- Basics of WordPress
- Basic Knowledge of HTML or CSS is helpful but not required
Are you a WordPress user who struggles to make basic styling changes to your website? Do you get frustrated when you try to change the size of your text or maybe the background color of your website? Or are you simply curious about the structural and design code used to produce those pages on your WordPress website? Well look no further because this course is exactly for you.
In the first section, you will be given a brief overview of HTML and CSS and also what web inspectors are.
We will cover the basics of HTML in the second section. You will lean:
- The basic structure of an HTML page
- The differences between inline and block elements
- Spans and inline styling
- Margins, borders and paddings
- and much more
- Students who have no programming experience but want to learn the basics of HTML and CSS
- WordPress users interested in learning how to make simple styling changes to their website